Frozen Donor Egg Cycle Cost at the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago
Starting out $18,250 + recipient medications for egg donation with 6 frozen eggs
Includes all donor and agency fees and all donor medications
Frozen Donor Egg Cost Options
(self-pay pricing, not using insurance)
|Single Cycle Plan||Shared Risk Plan|
Includes one lot of 6 eggs for $14,000*
* Some egg lots are priced higher
|Egg Thaw, Fertilization, Culture and Embryo Transfer||Covered||Up to 6 egg thaw cycles covered|
|Recipient Monitoring||Covered in our clinics||Covered in our clinics|
|Embryo freezing/storage||Not Covered||Covered|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer|
(with leftover embryos)
|Plan Cost||Cost of eggs (above)|
$4,250 for fertility services
|Amount refunded if cycle is unsuccessful or we withdraw you from program||NA||80% Refund|
|Amount refunded if you choose to withdraw early||NA||70% Refund|
Embryo development guarantee for frozen donor eggs at the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago
If all frozen donor eggs in your lot are thawed and fertilized, we guarantee you will have an embryo available for transfer on either day 3 or day 5.
If there is not at least one embryo available for fresh transfer on day 3 or day 5 (a rare occurrence in our program):
- A free lot of eggs will be provided to the patient for another attempt if they are in a single cycle financial plan.
- The cycle will not count as one of the 6 attempts for patients in our shared risk or 100% refund plans.
- This guarantee does not apply in severe male factor cases because severe impairment of fertilization and/or embryo development could result.
We offer 2 pricing plans for frozen donor eggs
- The single cycle plan covers use of one lot of 6-8 eggs and does not offer a money back refund if there is not a baby born.
- Our shared risk plan using frozen donor eggs covers up to 6 cycles. Each cycle includes use of one lot of 5-7 eggs. The shared risk plan gives back an 80% refund if there is no baby born.
More about our money-back guarantee plans using frozen donor eggs
Most couples will qualify for entry into any of these plans. There are some restrictions for entry into our money back refund plans.
How much does IVF with donor eggs cost? Using frozen eggs costs less than fresh.
- Our fees for a basic egg donation cycle using a lot of 6 frozen eggs is $18,250 ($14,000 for the eggs and $4,250 for IVF services). This includes all donor and agency fees and all donor medications.Some of our donor eggs are priced higher. Medications for the recipient woman are usually about $800-$1500.
- Our current cost for a complete egg donation cycle using fresh eggs is $28,000. This includes all donor and agency fees. All donor and recipient medications are additional.
|Costs for additional procedures (applies to single cycle plan)|
|ICSI – intracytoplasmic sperm injection||No extra charge|
|Embryo freezing (1 year storage included)||$1,000|
|Frozen embryo transfer cycle|
(leftover fertilized embryos)
|Embryo storage (after 1st year)||$800 per year|
Our 2018 live birth rate with frozen donor
- Live birth rate 53.9%Per embryo transfer