- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The contents of this website – including text, images and graphics – are for informational purposes only. This website is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or substitute for a consultation with a professional health care provider.
Reliance on any information on this website is solely at your own risk. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. For questions regarding a medical condition, always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider.
AFCC makes no warranty or representation expressly or tacitly for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or process available at or from this website. Any transmission of information from or through this website does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and AFCC.