Information about the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago - fertility specialist and IVF clinics
We have Illinois fertility centers in Cook, Lake and McHenry Counties
Our main location and IVF lab is in Gurnee, IL. Gurnee is located 30 miles north of Chicago (from O'Hare airport) and 15 miles south of Kenosha, Wisconsin. It is 40 miles south of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We also have offices in the city of Chicago and in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
We got most of the staff to come in on picture day (October 28, 2016)
- Dr. Sherbahn is standing in the back on the far left
- Dr. Jones is standing next to Dr. Sherbahn
- Dr. Catenacci is sitting on the left in front of the other doctors
About the Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago
Our fertility clinic provides all of the standard infertility specialty testing and treatment services. This includes basic infertility services as well as advanced assisted reproductive technologies (ART) services such as in vitro fertilization - IVF, intracytoplasmic sperm injection - ICSI, and egg donation.
Why are we the best fertility clinic for so many couples in Illinois and Wisconsin and from all over the US and Canada?
- We focus on having a fertility program with the highest possible IVF and egg donation success rates.
- IVF and egg donation pricing options, including the money-back refund plans.
- Individualized care and attention - no mass production
- Highly successful egg donation program with egg donors available immediately. No third party egg donor agency is needed.
Learn more about our fertility specialist doctors
- Dr. Richard Sherbahn started our infertility and IVF program in Gurnee in 1997
- Dr. Michelle Catenacci joined us in 2012
- Dr. Gary Jones joined us in 2016
To become a patient, call us to set up an appointment, or a long distance consultation